"These are a few of my favourite things ...". Don't you just love The Sound of Music ?? I never quite got why people think it's a Christmas movie, but I guess it just became a tradition for it to be on TV during this time of year. Its one of my fav movies of ALL time and in its Christmassy honour, I am going to post My Top 10 Favourite Stampin' Up! Tools! My friend Cathy over at www.cathycaines.blogspot.com did this yesterday and gave me the idea !! So here we go !!
1) The Big Shot (#113439) - Just as well to start off big ... Big Shot that is !! This indispensable tool is used on almost every project I make !! Whether it be die cutting with our Framelits, a die or using one of the beautiful Textured Impressions embossing folders ... this machine is a MUST HAVE !!
2) Stampin' Trimmer (#126889) - This brand new paper trimmer is the BOMB. It is so far above our old trimmer it is crazy !! It cuts so straight, scores, and my favourite feature ... has a nice wide cutting base so you don't need to extend the arm for your most used cuts !! Awesome !!
3) Stampin Scrub (#126200) & Stampin' Mist (#102394) - Its pretty important to keep your stamps nice and clean, and this dynamic duo does a FABULOUS job !! This new style scrub is bigger than the old one, and the fibres clean even the toughest stains left by StazOn and VersaMark !! Love it !!
4) Blender Pens (#102845) - I love to water-colour, and my go to tool for doing this are the Blender Pens !! They are so fun and easy to use, and even someone who doesn't know what they're doing in the water-colour department (like me) can look like a pro using these bad boys !!
5) Labels Collection Framelits (#125598) - I love ALL of the framelits (and edgelits), but I think my most used are these beautiful Labels. They layer so beautifully and I love the shape ! Stunning.
6) Scallop Oval (#119856) and Large Oval (#119855) Punches - This awesome duo of punches are one of my go to combos for sentiments! Lots of our sentiments fit in this Large Oval, and the Scallop Oval layers behind it so beautifully ... LOVE LOVE LOVE this set !!
7) Modern Label (#119849) and Word Window (119857) Punches - This is my second go to punch combo. This one fits all of the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamps, and lots of other small stamps. This gives a more modern or masculine look than the ovals - great for masculine cards !!
8) Basic Rhinestones (#119246) and Pearls (#119247) - As you know, I love me a bit of bling ... and these little jewels are just perfection !! I can't choose if I like the Rhinestones or Peals best so, I use them both !! Hahaha
9) Mini Glue Dots (#103683) - These super little glue dots may be tiny, but they are SUPER sticky and hold on lots of things that regular adhesive can't ... buttons, ribbons, twine, glimmer paper ... They are just so great !! I use them a LOT, so I have a bunch on hand at all times. Hahaha
10) Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430) - Last, but not least ... something I use on EVERY SINGLE project I make ... the "can't live without" dimensionals !! There is nothing like dimension to add that WOW to your projects ... and these fit the bill perfectly !!
Well, here are just a few of the things I can't live without ... hahaha ... I could go on forever, but .... Thanks for coming by today !! Any of these items can be found in my online store ... so come on over if you are running short on something or if you see a new product that you would love to try !! Have a great day and Happy Stamping !!